Saturday, March 26, 2011

The dreaded rear axle leak 2006 taco 65K miles



I got the leak right read side.. is there a how to somewhere ?? I search

and looked .. around here.. It might be under warranty but I bet they will

screw me .. so I need to find the how-to ideas ??

Thanks in advance

Reply 1 : The dreaded rear axle leak 2006 taco 65K miles




Quote:








Originally Posted by planohog
View Post

I got the leak right read side.. is there a how to somewhere ?? I search

and looked .. around here.. It might be under warranty but I bet they will

screw me .. so I need to find the how-to ideas ??

Thanks in advance



If you can do rear brakes you can fix it. If not take it in.

Reply 2 : The dreaded rear axle leak 2006 taco 65K miles



first, isolate the cause. axle seal leak and wheel cylinder leak produce very similar looking symptoms. my gut instinct tells me it is indeed as you suspect, the axle seal. BUT, you don't want to do replacing parts that don't need replaced, so just double check.

No comments:

Post a Comment