Friday, March 25, 2011

DIY Adjusting clutch pedal travel



I have a big big hate on our 10th gen xrs, the clutch distance/ travel is ridiculous, and I know one of us actually try to get it adjusted and end up locking up on him..





Now toyotanation, 9thgencorolla, the people that wrote this nor do I am take any responsibility if you did something wrong, but its more of a mere reference.



all credits go to 9thgencorolla and corollachemist who wrote it.






Quote:








Originally Posted by Corollachemist
View Post
































































































I am going to attempt it and if it fails i am shit outta luck



again I hate how our clutch travel are miles high compare to a tc's clutch travel and we have the same everything!!

Reply 1 : DIY Adjusting clutch pedal travel



Would this effect it when the car is running or just idling and such? Will it read it as its being pressed or as a new rest point?



I agree, I feel that the Xrs clutch was even higher than my old S.

Reply 2 : DIY Adjusting clutch pedal travel



my dealer's mechanic thought the clutch pedal was too high and said that I played around with it so he adjusted it, made it much shorter and yes that resulted in gear lockout for me. they had to put it back to normal so i dont think i will be trying this at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment